How Do I Qualify?
You must have:
- No derogatory credit history
- A verified job or confirmed job offer beginning within 120 days of contract date
- Monthly payment to Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc. (MMCA) may not exceed 18% of your gross monthly income
- Proof of vehicle insurance
Plus, you must be one of the following:
- A college senior who is currently enrolled in a four-year program and who will receive his/her degree within twelve months from an accredited U.S. college or university. Required documentation: A copy of your application for graduation or a letter from your registrar's office stating the intent to graduate within twelve months.*
- A graduate who obtained within the past two years a two-year, four-year, or post-graduate degree from an accredited U.S. college, university, service academy, registered nursing program, or trade school. Required documentation: A copy of your diploma.*
- A nurse who has completed course work within the last two years necessary to be certified in the U.S. as a licensed vocational nurse, registered nurse, or licensed practical nurse. Required documentation: A copy of your diploma.*
- A student currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. master's or doctoral program. Required documentation: A letter from your college/university registrar's office showing enrollment status.*
* It may be necessary to provide a letter from your educational institution that indicates accreditation from an Official Review Board.